Hello everyone. Things are doing slightly better, my friends in Olympia are such wonderful people. Today they took me to a flea market where I met a wonderful older gentleman who used to run a haunted house. I bought an antique doll, coyote skull, and small bug mount from him. He asked if I was a collector and I told him about my collection, which was wonderful. He was very reserved at first but lit up when he found that we shared interests. The market is only open on the weekend, but next weekend he is bringing an owl and a raccoon for me to look at, I’m very excited and hopefully will be making a new contact.
But this is my personal blog. I am going through an unexpected rough patch and it has really put a damper on…well, everything. My dearest friends in Olympia were kind enough to come and get me at a moment’s notice, and I will be staying here to clear my head and enjoy their company. I’ll still be updating during my stay, I’m sure. But I thought it best to explain myself as I’m less than cheery. I deeply value you all, and I’m so appreciative to have you here. Thank you so much for following me. As always, I hope you enjoy my blog.
21. I have! I’m usually the one who informs my friends of meteor showers. When we can, we like to get together and watch them, it’s lovely.
35. Huh. Come to think of it, I don’t think so. Except for this old witch who lived in gingerbread house, but I don’t like to talk about that…
36. My heart is…in a strange place right now. I’m waiting to start a new chapter of my life, and I’m sort’ve floating in limbo right now. The people around me have been making some interesting choices, but the ones that matter have been by my side, and that’s what’s important. Oh, and I have a terrible crush, so there’s that. I feel like I’m 14 again. ;_;
18. Oh my goodness, what a difficult question. I will try to keep the list short, and I can’t promise that this won’t change next week. But at the moment my favorites are:
The Gallows, Smokey Taboo- Cocorosie, Gold Splatter- Black Moth Super Rainbow, Gingerbread Coffin, Hunter’s Kiss, and Dig Ophelia- Rasputina, Zoo Music Girl- The Birthday Party, The Sprout and the Bean, Peach Plum Pear- Joanna Newsom, Sleeping Beauty- Miranda Sex Garden, Where the Wild Roses Grow- Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Persepolis- Septicflesh…alright, this list is getting much too long. And I’m having a hard time choosing. D: But in any case, I can’t choose a favorite. I know that as soon as I publish this I will become neurotic and want to change every answer.
23. …Whimsical? I’d like to think myself whimsical, at least. I would also take spooky as an acceptable answer.
48. Aside from having a slightly upsetting week, everything, really! Or at least I have nothing to complain about. I’ve figured out everything for school, I’m getting my roommate situation sorted out, I’ve got some great friends standing by my side. It’s a simple sort of happy, but I don’t wish to complicate it. I keep trying to accentuate the positive, haha! Oh! Something specific I’m happy about is that I’m hopefully going to be viewing a woman’s taxidermy collection this weekend, and I’ll soon be getting another cockroach!